Month: May 2017

Fire Detection

by dcssolutions
One of our clients based in Yaxley Peterborough has recently had the misfortune of a small fire in his workshop/hobby annexe building. A faulty battery left on charge caused the fire which managed to burn itself out and caused only minor damage. While no one was injured our client has indicated to us that there is a number of extremely expensive and irreplaceable items in the workshop and another fire could have disastrous consequences for these. We have responded by installing 5 smoke detectors, one in each of the small rooms of the annexe and linked them to the existing intruder alarm system to, in the event of a fire, dial our customers mobile phone and business land line in order to respond to the activation. These high quality smoke detectors can be hard wired to an existing intruder alarm system or linked wirelessly to almost any intruder alarm or alert system. Please call now for your quotation.  
Call Now Button