We are hiring! Due to continued growth locally we are looking for another Fire and CCTV Security Systems, Installations and Maintenance Engineer.
Installation and maintenance of intruder alarms, fire alarms, cctv systems and door entry systems. Servicing, installing and maintaining the above when required. Low call out rate. Very little weekend/out of hours work. Clients primarily local to Spalding and surrounding areas. Monday to Friday work (40 hour week). Work from home. Salary from 28k DOE A Company Vehicle, Tools, Fuel Card & Mobile Phone will be provided. Requirements:
- You will have at least 2 years' experience of working within the electronic security sector as an engineer within the installation department.
- You will have strong fire and CCTV knowledge and ideally will have worked with a variety of alarm brands.
- You will have a Full UK driving License (Essential).
- Be presentable in person and in vehicle and tools.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.